Come and visit the Lagoa de Óbidos with who really knows it, either by Kayak or on foot.
Either on kayak, through the islands, sand banks and the nooks of the Lagoon, or walking through the ancient tracks hidden by the vegetation along the banks of the Óbidos Lagoon, make one of our nature tours and have fun while you explore this “thousand-years old” estuary.
Come alone, bring some friends, girlfriend or boyfriend, family and children, bring your dog … come as you wish, but come with the certainty that you will have an amazing day!
All our activities are carried out safe, stable and comfortable kayaks and accompanied by one or two certified local guides.
Make a true “Expedition” in the Óbidos Lagoon that includes a Kayak tour (and maybe a small hike). Where you will learn about Local History and Traditions, Marine life identification*, Birdwatching and Edible Seaweed and Plants. If the tides and conditions permit, you will learn how to catch shellfish using traditional techniques (catch & release)
* All nature activities and all interactions involving organisms in the wild in their natural habitat are dependent on their habits, weather and tides, so it is not possible to ensure that all of the expected items are likely to be achieved, or that chronology indicated is likely to be fulfilled in the course of the activity.
Half day in the Lagoon (3/4h): 35€ Adults. 20€ Children*
Full day in the Lagoon (6/7h): 45€ Adults. 25€ Children*
* Up to 14 years (inclusive), accompanied by at least one enrolled adult.
* 10% discount on families (direct) with 3 or more elements.
* All prices are per person.
Intertidal® local guide.
Rental of all the equipment (kayak + paddle + seats + buoyancy vests + pond bag – 1 per kayak).
Free coffee or tea and biscuits on a full day’s itinerary. (1 per person)
Depending on availability, participants will travel in double* or single kayaks, comfortable and stable, or fast and light, depending on the participant’s preference.
* There are triple kayaks for families with toddlers or small children.
Round-trip transportation*, meals or drinks during the activities, all consumption in any establishments visited during the activity. Anything not stated as being formerly included.
* available as an extra.
On weekends and local and national holidays, the minimum number of participants is 4 adults. The maximum on any day will be 10 participants (exceptionally 12). The minimum recommended age to participate in the activity will be 4 years, when accompanied by at least one adult paddler*.